Wood Mode & Brookhaven Cabinetry
Wood Mode & Brookhaven Fine Custom Cabinetry
Wood Mode Fine Custom Cabinetry has been providing discerning homeowners with the finest custom cabinetry available for over 60 years. Whether for the kitchen, bath, or any other room in the house, Kitchen Designs is home to the largest Wood Mode showroom on Long Island offering the most elegant way to maximize your storage possibilities as well as enhance the value of your home. Wood-Mode American cabinetry is hand crafted by experienced craftspeople using only the finest materials and most advanced technology. The result is the highest quality cabinetry in an impressive range of styles, finishes, colors, woods, laminates, mouldings, and hardware. This makes your design choices virtually limitless. Wood-Mode’s 15-step, hand-rubbed, furniture-quality finish is an industry pinnacle. Designed to last, Wood-Mode backs its cabinetry with a lifetime warranty.
Brookhaven, a product of Wood-Mode, is a nationally recognized value leader. Brookhaven is an ideal blend of toughness and beauty, creating built-to-order cabinetry at a less-than-custom price. In fact, with the addition of full extension drawer slides, they are the best value for your dollar. With dozens of door styles and finish combinations, we can provide you with any look you desire. This semi-custom line’s finish process begins with a deep-penetrating stain, over which a baked-on sealer and catalytic varnish that forms a protective barrier. The satiny-smooth, easy-to-clean surface highlights the beauty of the wood grain and provides superior protection against scratches, stains, and household chemicals.
Did You Know?
- Kitchen Designs by Ken Kelly has been given the prestigious Wood Mode Master’s Club Award for ranking in the top 10 in sales in the United States. We have remained in the Master’s Club since 1992 thanks to our amazing team and our awesome clients.
- Kitchen Designs is the largest Wood Mode kitchen and bath showroom on Long Island.
- Wood-Mode was voted the #1 brand name in cabinetry by 1,200 of the nation’s top interior designers.
- Wood-Mode’s factory kilns perform an intensive lumber drying process to achieve the optimum moisture content required for stability of its custom cabinetry, furniture, and architectural elements.
- Wood-Mode uses furniture finishing techniques to completely individualize any look for your home. Whether it is a solid color or a grain-enhancing stain, the factory uses a multi-step process with a catalyzed oven-baked topcoat that protects the finish for a lifetime of beauty and durability.
- There is no catalog to limit your choices. We can create anything with Wood Mode and Brookhaven custom cabinetry.
Most Recent Blog Newsfrom the KitchenDesigns.com Blog
Paint colors for 2023 include Benjamin Moore’s Raspberry Blush and Sherwin Williams Redend Point. Go bold and energetic or go earthy with a soulful, subtle hue. These 2023 colors are a shift from the grays and whites.
Cabinet panels in wood or cabinet inserts with glass, wire mesh, metal grillwork, stained glass, and leather can all be used to add texture and interest to your custom cabinetry or kitchen design.
Push a button and dry your entire shower with this 2022 KBIS award winner — The Airmada Bath Drying System. Trigger the air flow into your shower from the system’s brass air jet nozzles installed into your ceiling and/or walls. Brilliant!
Have you had a chance to see these new graphic art sinks in Shaws™ Shaker Collection by House of Rohl? They offer a contemporary twist on our frequently sold traditional apron front single bowl Shaws sink.
No need to make an extra stop at the coffee shop! This Built-In Coffee System from Sub-Zero Wolf lets you whip up café-style beverages in minutes. Customize the settings to create 15 different drink options for up to six users.
Design a walk-in pantry so you don’t have to make so many trips to the grocery store! Kitchen pantries are trending & solving storage needs. Our new kitchen clients are cooking more at home and buying in bulk, which has led to a rise in requests.