Wood Mode & Brookhaven Cabinetry
Wood Mode & Brookhaven Fine Custom Cabinetry
Wood Mode Fine Custom Cabinetry has been providing discerning homeowners with the finest custom cabinetry available for over 60 years. Whether for the kitchen, bath, or any other room in the house, Kitchen Designs is home to the largest Wood Mode showroom on Long Island offering the most elegant way to maximize your storage possibilities as well as enhance the value of your home. Wood-Mode American cabinetry is hand crafted by experienced craftspeople using only the finest materials and most advanced technology. The result is the highest quality cabinetry in an impressive range of styles, finishes, colors, woods, laminates, mouldings, and hardware. This makes your design choices virtually limitless. Wood-Mode’s 15-step, hand-rubbed, furniture-quality finish is an industry pinnacle. Designed to last, Wood-Mode backs its cabinetry with a lifetime warranty.
Brookhaven, a product of Wood-Mode, is a nationally recognized value leader. Brookhaven is an ideal blend of toughness and beauty, creating built-to-order cabinetry at a less-than-custom price. In fact, with the addition of full extension drawer slides, they are the best value for your dollar. With dozens of door styles and finish combinations, we can provide you with any look you desire. This semi-custom line’s finish process begins with a deep-penetrating stain, over which a baked-on sealer and catalytic varnish that forms a protective barrier. The satiny-smooth, easy-to-clean surface highlights the beauty of the wood grain and provides superior protection against scratches, stains, and household chemicals.
Did You Know?
- Kitchen Designs by Ken Kelly has been given the prestigious Wood Mode Master’s Club Award for ranking in the top 10 in sales in the United States. We have remained in the Master’s Club since 1992 thanks to our amazing team and our awesome clients. This year, we were ranked #1 in the tri-state (NY, NJ, and CT) and #7 in the US.
- Kitchen Designs is the largest Wood Mode kitchen and bath showroom on Long Island.
- Wood-Mode was voted the #1 brand name in cabinetry by 1,200 of the nation’s top interior designers.
- Wood-Mode’s factory kilns perform an intensive lumber drying process to achieve the optimum moisture content required for stability of its custom cabinetry, furniture, and architectural elements.
- Wood-Mode uses furniture finishing techniques to completely individualize any look for your home. Whether it is a solid color or a grain-enhancing stain, the factory uses a multi-step process with a catalyzed oven-baked topcoat that protects the finish for a lifetime of beauty and durability.
- There is no catalog to limit your choices. We can create anything with Wood Mode and Brookhaven custom cabinetry. See our Wood Mode hardware here.
Most Recent Blog Newsfrom the KitchenDesigns.com Blog
Best home improvements projects to do now! Now that you have had plenty of time inside your homes, let’s make some of your rooms more usable and renovate. Start with accessing the things you love about your home; then, let us help you address the things you want fixed.
Dornbracht CL.1 faucet with genuine Swarovski crystal is a gorgeous addition to your elegant bathroom design. Add a beautiful architectural element to your master bathroom or guest bath. See this line here. Faucet finishes come in polished chrome, platinum matte, and dark platinum matte.
See our designers’ go-to list for the best, most soothing paint colors that will completely transform your kitchen. Here are our top 12 favorite colors for kitchens and some helpful tips for picking and sampling the perfect color to give your room a current, refreshing lift in 2020.
This is the best baked clams recipe you will ever have! Baked clams are the perfect appetizer for any meal. Ask your fish monger for little neck clams or top neck clams! You’ll also need some bacon, Italian bread, oregano, lemon, good wine & parmesan cheese! Plus one secret ingredient. Enjoy!
Gaggenau, the luxury brand for professional-grade home appliances, reveals the new and technologically advanced combi-steam ovens in its 400 and 200 series. Steam cooking is a unique combination of using humidity with hot air to deliver health conscious cuisine.
See LaCornue handcrafted French ranges. The style and elegance of these cooking ranges has become a distinctive focal point for kitchens in America bringing the French culinary experience home. See their new introductions and styles including the Flamberge Rotisserie and new Butcher Block cart.