Wood Mode & Brookhaven Cabinetry
Wood Mode & Brookhaven Fine Custom Cabinetry
Wood Mode Fine Custom Cabinetry has been providing discerning homeowners with the finest custom cabinetry available for over 60 years. Whether for the kitchen, bath, or any other room in the house, Kitchen Designs is home to the largest Wood Mode showroom on Long Island offering the most elegant way to maximize your storage possibilities as well as enhance the value of your home. Wood-Mode American cabinetry is hand crafted by experienced craftspeople using only the finest materials and most advanced technology. The result is the highest quality cabinetry in an impressive range of styles, finishes, colors, woods, laminates, mouldings, and hardware. This makes your design choices virtually limitless. Wood-Mode’s 15-step, hand-rubbed, furniture-quality finish is an industry pinnacle. Designed to last, Wood-Mode backs its cabinetry with a lifetime warranty.
Brookhaven, a product of Wood-Mode, is a nationally recognized value leader. Brookhaven is an ideal blend of toughness and beauty, creating built-to-order cabinetry at a less-than-custom price. In fact, with the addition of full extension drawer slides, they are the best value for your dollar. With dozens of door styles and finish combinations, we can provide you with any look you desire. This semi-custom line’s finish process begins with a deep-penetrating stain, over which a baked-on sealer and catalytic varnish that forms a protective barrier. The satiny-smooth, easy-to-clean surface highlights the beauty of the wood grain and provides superior protection against scratches, stains, and household chemicals.
Did You Know?
- Kitchen Designs by Ken Kelly has been given the prestigious Wood Mode Master’s Club Award for ranking in the top 10 in sales in the United States. We have remained in the Master’s Club since 1992 thanks to our amazing team and our awesome clients. This year, we were ranked #1 in the tri-state (NY, NJ, and CT) and #7 in the US.
- Kitchen Designs is the largest Wood Mode kitchen and bath showroom on Long Island.
- Wood-Mode was voted the #1 brand name in cabinetry by 1,200 of the nation’s top interior designers.
- Wood-Mode’s factory kilns perform an intensive lumber drying process to achieve the optimum moisture content required for stability of its custom cabinetry, furniture, and architectural elements.
- Wood-Mode uses furniture finishing techniques to completely individualize any look for your home. Whether it is a solid color or a grain-enhancing stain, the factory uses a multi-step process with a catalyzed oven-baked topcoat that protects the finish for a lifetime of beauty and durability.
- There is no catalog to limit your choices. We can create anything with Wood Mode and Brookhaven custom cabinetry. See our Wood Mode hardware here.
Most Recent Blog Newsfrom the KitchenDesigns.com Blog
Blanco has a newly designed stainless steel sink. Stainless is a classic material for sinks, with a track record for longevity and durability. Plus, it looks great in any kitchen design. The new design focuses on functionality and ease of use. Make your appointment today 516-746-3435.
Fireplace mantle panel design details are our specialty. Kitchen Designs does custom fireplaces all around the home on our whole house projects. There is something about the flickering flames and the warmth that ignites our soul and transports us to a deeply relaxed state.
Wok cooking with your Wolf range! This new specialized burner harnesses Wolf’s legendary performance and applies it to the dynamic wok cooking tradition. The wok burner offers from searing highs of 35,000 Btu to simmering lows of 3,500 Btu.
Scandinavian kitchens are sophisticated, light, and airy spaces with muted tones & layered textures with style and functionality. The cabinet design is a restful, less-is-more look that is captured elegantly in Kitchen Designs by Ken Kelly’s new Scandinavian collection.
Best tasting homemade fresh pasta recipe. You can easily make many different pastas from one single recipe. If you don’t have semolina flour, use 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour. Mix all ingredients in a stand mixer with the dough hook attachment until dough forms.
Top Knobs has beautiful new kitchen cabinet hardware. See the Davenport, Ellis, Julian, Telfair and Hartridge series of new knobs and pulls. This decorative hardware comes in several finish options for the design of your new kitchen.