Tile Stores Long Island: Here is our secret resource list of the best places to shop for tile on Long Island for your new kitchen or bath. There are endless choices when it comes to tile, and all those options may seem overwhelming while you are in the planning stages of your home remodeling project. The good news is we have our go-to list of top local tile companies to help you when you begin shopping for tile. (Their names, addresses, and contact info are the bottom of this post).
The tile you choose for your kitchen backsplash, bathroom, or floor can have a tremendous impact on the overall design. You can create some interesting patterns and unique effects by playing with different combinations of tile. Of course, our designers are here to help you, but you will also find the owners and staff at the tile stores below to be extremely helpful and happy to give you a tour of their showrooms and offer invaluable advice. Here are some tile ideas you can try.
7 Tile Ideas You Might Like
1. Black and White Tile: Black and white always dazzles. It adds tremendous drama and contrast. See this project here.
2. Artistic Tile: An art mural or mosaic makes an amazing focal point.
3. Marble Tile: We created the most magnificent anteroom floor in a historic home in Garden City that connects the kitchen to an adjoining room. This marble tile floor is made of 73 separate pieces of marble in EACH medallion. Gorgeous right? More photos here..
4. Metallic Tile: Metalic tiles add a bit of shimmer and can be quite elegant. We used this stunning tile on a kitchen backsplash for a client in Great Neck, NY. See this kitchen tile here.
5. Glass Tiles or an all glass backsplash: Glass is absolutely gorgeous in both the kitchen and bath. Glass can be all one color, back painted, or played out as a mosaic or mural. Shown here is a white gold leaf back painted glass backsplash we created for a client in Sands Point, Long Island. It paired perfectly with the client’s copper details in this kitchen. See this kitchen project here.
6. Tile All the Way to the Ceiling: Go all the way up the walls to the ceiling. Extending tile material up the wall is a gorgeous look. In kitchens, we particularly love the design when you tile all the way to the ceiling around a range hood. In bathrooms and powder rooms, tiling up the wall to the ceiling can be drop-dead gorgeous with virtually no maintenance. A feature wall in tile can be stunning as well.
7. Go Geometric: Try geometric tile if you want something truly unique and different.
Tile Stores Long Island – Best Places to Shop
801 Old Country Rd, Westbury, NY 11590
Phone: (516) 334-5700
200 Robbins Ln, Jericho, NY 11753
Phone: (516) 349-3003
775 Old Country Rd, Westbury, NY 11590
Phone: (516) 338-0097
450 Jericho Turnpike Mineola, NY 11501
Phone: (516) 274-0840
Siena Marble & Tile Albertson
855 Willis Ave, Albertson, NY 11507
Phone: (516) 246-9580
Siena Marble & Tile Huntington
250 E Jericho Turnpike, Huntington Station, NY 11746
Phone: (631) 385-5017
Portico Tile and Bath Fixtures
444 W Jericho Turnpike, Huntington, NY 11743
Phone: (631) 549-8900
Old Country Ceramic Tile Inc
27 Urban Ave, Westbury, NY 11590
Phone: (516) 334-6161
45 West 21st Street, New York, NY 10010
Phone: (212) 256-1540
Nemo Tile & Stone
277 W Old Country Rd, Hicksville, NY 11801
Phone: (516) 935-5300