Best Home Improvement Projects after COVID-19 Quarantine – “Help Me Fix My House!”
Now that you have had plenty of time inside your homes, you may be thinking it is time to spruce things up and make some of your rooms more usable. Start with accessing the things you love about your home; then, let us help you address the things you want fixed. Your home environment should inspire you and bring you comfort. Here are some of the best home improvement projects you can do now to enjoy your home.
1. Renovate the Kitchen and Cook More
One thing all this social distancing has done is brought us together as a family in the kitchen. You may have noticed you spent much of your COVID quarantine time in the kitchen. Whether catching up with the news, taking classes, working online, or having a bite to eat, your family hub likely centers around your kitchen. There is nothing like spending time in your kitchen to make you realize what works and what doesn’t. If you find yourself needing to remodel your kitchen, don’t wait. Let’s renovate! It is life changing, and good design is everything. Now is the perfect time to call 516-746-3435 or email email@example.com and get the ball rolling. The Kelly family loves cooking, baking and trying new recipes together. We posted some of our favorite recipes here.
2. Create a Home Office or Study Space
Now more than ever we realize our digitally connected world has given us the ability to work remotely from home. As a result, our clients want fully -equipped home offices. Check out our article, “Work from Home in an Inspiring Space” for more home office ideas.
3. Add a beverage or coffee bar in a convenient location such as your master bedroom, den, or kitchen.A dedicated coffee, wine, or beverage area is a useful addition to your home.
4. Make closets more usable and functional.Being organized is a great time saver and brings a sense of calm. Revamp your clothes closet, mudroom, garage, and entry hall so everything can be put away and found again easily.
5. Upgrade a powder room or create a wellness escape master bathroom with spa-style amenities.Think towel warmers with aromatherapy, double shower heads and water jets for two, soaking tubs, and ambiance lighting. Even a small powder room upgrade can make a bold statement while awaiting the arrival of guests when social distancing is over.
6. Create a place to play and entertain.Make your home fun for everyone in your household. Build a home bar, outdoor kitchen, fire pit, or a game room filled with puzzles, board games, or large screen TV. There is nothing more fun than a house filled with people. Make them want to come to yours.
7. Create a functional laundry room you can work in.Think about how much time you spend doing laundry over the course of your life. Is yours working for you? If not, maybe it is time to call us so we can help you fix this area.
9. Build that sewing room, crafts room, or art studio you have always wanted and throw in a gift-wrap station.Stock a cabinet with a few housewarming or baby & child gifts. That way, you don’t have to run to the store every time you need a quick gift.
10. Build a butler’s pantry.A butler’s pantry may be exactly what you need to give you additional storage in a smaller room or closet just off your main kitchen area. This is an ideal way to provide extra storage for food, serving pieces, cookware, and small appliances. It is ideal for making your kitchen more functional and attractive while entertaining and perfect for tan open plan kitchen design. Our clients use them to house the microwave and add extra refrigeration.
There you have it! The top 10 best home improvement projects you can do now. We can help you with all of this. Call us today and make your appointment 516-746-3435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.