Want your turkey to come out fabulous with zero effort! Enlist the help of a steam oven. All you have to do is choose a cooking mode using steam and/or convection that’s ideal for your dish, and the oven automatically adjusts everything to perfection whether it be for bread, roasts, or even a beautiful turkey like this one I made. Short of salt and a dab of herbs, I didn’t need to do anything to the turkey. This took me 5 minutes, and the oven did the rest:
1) I set the mode for steam convection
2) I set the temperature to 325 degrees
3) I plugged in the probe into the side of the unit and stuck it in the turkey thigh.
4) I set the probe temperature to 164 degrees
5) I walked away and the unit beeped when the turkey was done precisely at 164 degrees and browned to perfection in half the time — 90 minutes instead of 3 hours.
Have left overs? No problem. Reheating the leftover turkey with the steam reheat function made the meat as juicy as day one. If you’re in the market for a smart oven, you will love the Wolf Convection Steam oven.
This Thanksgiving, may we all focus on the amazing gifts that are right in front of us … many in our own kitchens. Wishing you a Blessed and Most Happy Holiday Season!
Some favorite Kelly recipes…
Kitchen Designs by Ken Kelly showroom will be closing at 3 pm on Wednesday, November 22.